Amino II is certified for biological agri- and horticulture by Skal and Control Union (EU and NOP).
Amino II is an versatile fertiliser suitable for organic growing in The Netherlands (SKAL) and Europe. It contains 9% organic nitrogen originating among others from the hydrolysis of proteins. Thanks to the 18 essential amino acids it lowers plant stress, improving the crop’s development.
Characteristics of Amino II:
- Contains 18 essential amino acids;
- Lowers abiotic stress, for instance when repotting;
- Stimulates growth;
- Contains 9% organic nitrogen from hydrolysed proteins;
- Useable with all crops;
- Certified for organic growing by SKAL and Control Union (EU and NOP).
Product specifications of Amino II.
- Organically bound N 9%;
- Hydrolysed proteins;
- Packaging: 10 L can;
- Density: 1,19 kg per L;
- Amino acids (g/100g) total: 57,18, among which; glycine 14,74, proline 7,88, hydroxyproline 6,26, glutamine 5,8, alanine 5,07, arginine 3,76, aspartic acid 3,16, lysine 1,87, leucine 1,79, valine 1,34, phenylalanine 1,14, serine 1,06, isoleucine 0,84, threonine 0,61, tyrosine 0,39, methionine 0,38, histidine 0,36, cysteine 0,06.