Potassium strengthens the plant’s cell walls.
K 20% contains a high dose of quickly absorbable potassium. This means you can intervene quickly when a greater need for potassium arises. It can also easily be combined with other (N-)fertilisers, to achieve the desired ratio.
Characteristics of K 20%:
- Easy to dose;
- Combinatory with a varierty of products;
- High potassium content for effective use;
- Quickly absorbable by the plant;
- Potassium plays an important role during photosynthesis;
- Enzyme activation is triggered by potassium;
- Potassium is essential for energy production.
Product specifications of K 20%
- K₂O 20%
- Packaging: 10 L can, 1000 L IBC;
- Density: 1,23 kg/ L.