Pure Molasse is a plant-based protein source for plants
Pure Molasse contains a high concentration of proteins, making it a high quality product. Because it can be used at low temperatures, it is ideal for use in early spring. Many kinds of molasses have a high sugar content, which can feed certain negative processes in the soil. Pure Molasse, however, has a low sugar content. Molasse feeds the microbiological soil life and the plant for an optimal result early in the season.
Chacteristics of Molasse:
- Molasse are an organic fertiliser;
- Contains essential nutrients;
- Excellent source of proteins;
- Useable at low temperatures;
- Feeds the microbiological soil life.
Product specifications of Molasse
- Nitrogen (N) 4,5%;
- Water soluble potassium oxide (K₂O) 5,5%;
- Packaging: 10 L can;
- Density: 1,3 kg per L.