Turf Winter Prep to endure the winter period
Turf Winter Prep prepares the golf green for winter and can be used in very low temperatures. This ensures the golf green is in good condition throughout the whole year. It strengthens cell walls and improves the respiration of the plant. Turf Winter Prep is perfect to prepare for winter and other moments of high stress.
Characteristics of Turf Winter Prep:
- Contains 26% Potassium oxide (K₂O), that is quickly and effectively taken up by the plant;
- Creates endurance against the constant stresses of winter;
- Keeps the grass healthy in the most demanding moments of winter;
- Strengthens cell walls in the grass plant;
- Improves respiration of the grass plant;
- Important to energy management in the plant.
Product specifications of Turf Winter Prep
- K₂O 26%;
- Packaging: 10 L can, 1000 L IBC;
- Density: 1,32 g/ ml.