Zeolite has an enormous retention capacity for nutrients and microbiological life
Zeolite is a porous volcanic rock in different granulate sizes. It has an enormous retention capacity for nutrients and it’s a perfect place for microbiological life to get settled. In short: Zeolite is a perfect means to create a balanced soil life in your golf green. De smaller granules are ideal to brush in after aerification, the larger ones are good to work in during the buildup.
Characteristics of Zeolite:
- Improves the settling climate for microbiological life;
- Keeps nutrients in the soil and reduces flushing;
- Provides a regulated release of nutrients;
- Reduces the use of nutrients;
- Improves air and water management in the soil;
- Improves soil structure.
Product specifications of Zeolite
- Zeolite (aluminosollicate minerals) 100%;
- Packaging: bag 25 kg.